Dear Captains, I have previously worked as captain/skipper on smaller yacht from 10m to 20m and would now like to step forward in the Yachting industry as 1st Officer, 2nd Officer, 3rd Officer or Officer of the Watch on larger yachts. I have strong maintenance skills and I am confident in my capacity to assist the captain in safely managing the vessel throughout its travels. I am motivated and a hard working person, very responsible and enthusiastic. I am also very eager to learn and take on more responsibility, given the opportunity. I am also capable of working well under pressure. I need little time to adapt on environment and to provide familiarization of Company organization such as Policy, Safety and Environmental Policy and Security.
My certificates are:
• OOW UNLIMITED STCW II/1 - Officer in charge on a ship of 500 GT and more
• MCA (OOW UNLIMITED) Certificate of Equivalent Competency OOW on a ship of 500 GT and more
• MCA/STCW IV/2 GMDSS GOC (Inm A-B-C-M-Fleet 33-55-77, VHF-DSC, MF/HF-DSC, Navtex)
• Yacht Master (Yacht up to 500GT)
• SSO / ISPS Ship Security Officer
• Medical Care
• Medical First Aid Certificate
• Basic Training
• Advanced Fire Fighting
• Proficiency in sur. craft and rescue boats oper.
In a case of employment chances, please let me know if you need additional copy of any of mentioned documents to be sent to you. Therefore, please feel free to contact me in a most convenient way for you, via e-mail or phone.
Truly appreciating your efforts, and in a sincere hope for a positive result, I am wishing you many success and luck in your current and future work.
|CV Ivan Jurisic.doc||97 KB|