Skip to Content

Young and strong worker determined to Learn New Skills through all Ocean Opportunities.

1 reply [Last post]
bmuller1
bmuller1's picture

I am actively pursuing all ocean opportunities, which will put me in the spotlight and allow me to communicate with people face to face. I have a basic knowledge of the ocean, but I want to learn more. I am young and versatile, and I am able and willing to perform manual labor. I am SCUBA certified, and I am taking advanced courses with the goal of becoming a master diver. I also am CPR certified.

I earned a bachelor of science in Global Business at the University of Redlands. Through my degree, I have studied abroad in Granada, Spain in Fall 2008, which allowed me to immerse myself in the Spanish culture, tour Europe, and develop advanced Spanish speaking skills. I also toured Europe once before immediately after graduating high school. I am open to all opportunities, whether it be working as a deckhand on a fishing boat, or as an assistant on any type of research project. Please, for those who have appropriate experience ocean, tell me what skills I should learn to better market myself.

Thank you,
Branden
[email protected]mail.com

mohamadterkawi
mohamadterkawi's picture
SUPPORTTING

GO AHEAD AND IM FOLLOW YOU