Skip to Content

NZ Ollie - looking for summer work on a yacht

No replies
New Zealand Ollie
New Zealand Ollie's picture

Hi everyone.

My name is Ollie Hicks and I hail from New Zealand. I'm 25 years old and for the last two years have been travelling Europe. So far I have played rugby in Dublin for a season, worked for a NZ/Aussie travel company Contiki with living in Florence for the summer season just gone and now currently working in a Dutch bar in the resort town of Risoul, the French Alps.

I now seeking an opportunity/adventure to work on a cruise ship, or yacht for the summer. I have a British Passport so living any where in Europe isn't a drama for me. I have a background in Sport/Events Management and for four years worked in the Media/Communications industry prior to travelling.

I love meeting new people and learning new things. I am friendly and have a good sense of humour. Nothing phases me and being from NZ I'm pretty laid back also.

I do hope there is something for me with you and I would love to meet ya and catch up over a beer. I finish here in the Alps at the end of May and can be anywhere from May onwards.

Thank you for your time

Oliver Hicks (Ollie)

If you would like to email me, please feel free. I also have references on request.
[email protected]

AttachmentSize
oliver's CV as at 051108.doc69.5 KB