Skip to Content

Deckhand Job Leads That Will Put You On The Boat

No replies
Texas411
Texas411's picture

Are you tired of looking for jobs offshore or inland working on boats? If so then you came to the right place.

We have what you need to get a job working as a captain or a deckhand. Now, since I got your attention, lets move forward.

Do you think you have what it takes to be a deckhand offshore? Do you mind being away from home for 28 days at a time? Do you get sea sick?

These are some questions to ask yourself before you decide you want to be a deckhand. If you answered the last two questions no then continue,but

if you answered yes then close this page because you will not make it!!

Have you been searching Google or Yahoo and fallen short of finding any leads? The job sites are crawling with people just like you

trying to get a deckhand job. What do you think your chances are if, lets say, 100 people applied to every job you applied for? You are better

off playing the lottery or buying scratch off tickets!

A deckhand job is pretty easy! The only hard thing is taking the back breaking labor and whipping from the rough seas and sometimes being on bad terms with your

captain, as he can work you so hard until you want to quit. The plus side of being a deckhand is you make good money and when you finish your

work for that day you can fish!

How much does a deckhand make? It really depends on the company you work for because some companies take advantage of desperate people like you and

pay like crap. Deckhands make between $100 to $145 a day. You don’t need any experience to be a deckhand, If someone told you that you needed experience

then they are full of it! Ask them how they got started!

What if i said i can give you direct leads to alot of boat companies, would that help? I bet it would, because that would put you ahead of all those

other people sending thier resume and hoping to get a response. You will have all the advantages by contacting the companies direct and letting them know YOU WANT THE JOB!

We have everything you need to get a job as a deckhand. Now its up to you. Do you think you are ready?

Click the link below to make it happen!

http://www.click2sell.eu/buy?texas9lis

AttachmentSize
IMG00040.jpg359.59 KB