Skip to Content

Blue Cruise Turkey

1 reply [Last post]
bluecruiseturkey
bluecruiseturkey's picture

Summer Jobs in Fethiye, Olympos, Turkey
We own / run a chain of businesses including yacht cruises, private yacht charters, hostels and bus tours which are affiliated with each other; there could be various positions depending on what time of the year it is and if you’re the right person.
Summer volunteer jobs
If you’re looking to spend a warm summer and meet lots of different travellers from all around the world, as well as gain experience in the tourism / travel industry & customer service, alaturka is the right place for you. These volunteer jobs are non paid positions.

Benefits
We provide free accommodation, meals, drinks, some of the activities & tours etc...

Season length
We accept volunteers only during the main season, which is from the beginning of April till mid October; 7 months.

Positions
Mostly customer service (Bar crew, giving info), web / admin positions.

Requirements
- Min 2 months.

Who we’re looking for; *
- Looking for people from native English speaking countries, we prefer Australians, New Zealanders & South Africans
- Energetic, active, creative & talkative
- People who enjoy customer service & are willing to improve
And also;
- People with computer skills, particularly web skills, web design, photoshop etc
- People who enjoy working in admin and marketing.

How to apply *
Please email us information below;
- Your nationality & native language
- Your computer skills
- Last few jobs you've done
- Some photos of yourself

Also let us know; *
- Where you are located right now
- When you’re able to start
- How long would you like to stay for
- What areas you enjoy working in
- Whether this is your first time in Turkey
To make it easier for us to decide; you should give us all the information required, as requested above. Your CV alone, without the above information, means nothing to us.

Please email your details to mybluecruise@hotmail.com or add msn messenger olymposali@hotmail.com.

We will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.

vitalcapital
vitalcapital's picture
professional steward

My name is Vitaliy from Ukraine.
I am steward.I have total 12 years ships experience in service.6 years I worked for yachts"Star Clippers"company.I have experienced in service,confident in managing an interior and providing good service,silver service knowledge,wine knowledge and highly presentable with a knowledge of english.
I am hard working,positive,friendly and happy personality.
I have good references.I can send a copy for you.
If you got any questions do not hesitate to contact me. vitalcapital@yandex.ru +380662533897
Kind regards.
Vitaliy Chekmaryov